JOIN OUR TEAM!
We're looking for people to join our team and help us take our Brokerage to new heights.
- Offers Best Commission Splits
- We offer comprehensive training, skills development and coaching featuring regular in-office sessions and access to an advanced e-learning platform at no cost.
- Full-time mentoring. Our managers are highly Experienced Real estate Brokers available to assist you whenever necessary.
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi, computers, copiers, charging stations and more.
- 24 hours access to the office, Administartive support.
- In-house lawyers, movers, stagers, photographers, printing, advertising, painters, HandyMan, Property Management
- Unique partnerships with Mortgage providers
Real Estate Assistant
We are looking for a professional and experienced Real Estate Assistant to provide support to busy Real Estate Agents. Must be well-versed in Webforms, TRREB Stratus, DocuSign, "Matrix" (Ontario Regional Board), and MLS upload. We are seeking someone who is highly organized and can manage a variety of responsibilities at one time.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Handling listings documentation, all paperwork regarding Purchase & Sale of property
- Upload listings on MLS
- Booking showing appointments
- Preparing offers and Listing Agreements
- Interacting with clients on day-to-day basis
- Assisting in staging, coordinating with vendors & suppliers
- Planning open houses, events, and giveaways
- Managing CRM, websites, social media, and create blogs
- Assisting with preparation, editing, and formatting of marketing content.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in the real estate industry
- Must have a car
- Strong Verbal/ written communication skills, courteous telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skill
- Ability to work in a structed, fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Experience: • Real Estate Assistant: Minimum of 1 year (required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour