JOIN OUR TEAM!
We're looking for people to join our team and help us take our Brokerage to new heights.
- Offers Best Commission Splits
- We offer comprehensive training, skills development and coaching featuring regular in-office sessions and access to an advanced e-learning platform at no cost.
- Full-time mentoring. Our managers are highly Experienced Real estate Brokers available to assist you whenever necessary.
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi, computers, copiers, charging stations and more.
- 24 hours access to the office, Administartive support.
- In-house lawyers, movers, stagers, photographers, printing, advertising, painters, HandyMan, Property Management
- Unique partnerships with Mortgage providers
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assists in Bringing office supplies such as Brochures, postcards, flyers etc.
- Helps in moving furniture and staging stuff from the office to the property and vice versa.
- Provides complete support while staging and de-staging the property.
- Helps installing and removing signs and lockbox
- A positive and energetic attitude, open to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Must have a Valid Driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Able to work weekends and evenings when required.
Client Care Coordinator
What you will do:
- Develop, maintain and grow strong relationship between the Organization and clients.
- Answer, identify, Assess and respond to all the inquiries through Inbound and Outbound calls.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and accurately with high level of professionalism.
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to all our clients
- Take exceptional care of every client's needs
- Resolve their issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure information obtained or provided whether verbally or in writing is accurate and in keeping with Company's policy and procedures.
- Maintain Confidentiality involving any information made available directly or indirectly about clients, agents and the company.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1 yr experience in Customer Service
- Good verbal and written communication skills, courteous telephone manner
- Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational Skills
- Flexible to work in a shift environment which may include weekends
- Desire to meet and exceed pre-defined performance goal